Tuesday 28 November 2006

Bloggin'

This blog has been set up mostly to provide updates about the progress of James' health. I hope to be able to provide information about LPI and how it has affected James and our family. Although much of the blog will focus on James, we don't want to forget about how he functions within the rest of our family and so I'm sure you will also be able to get a general idea of how the entire family is doing.

As James nears his 2nd birthday, I've been thinking about all he has gone through this past year and what a little trooper he has been. I was also thinking about how quickly we forget all that has happened. At one time I was more faithful with e-mails, and as I read through them much comes back to mind of what has all taken place in the past 9 months. I'm hoping by blogging I can keep a diary for ourselves, James ,and others to see the ups and downs of dealing with this rare disorder.

I will begin my blog with some history. In order to save time for myself and present this in a way that gives a true idea of the different things James has gone through I will be taking my old general update e-mails and posting them. As I mentioned, I have not been faithful in e-mails lately and so I will also have some catching up to do, but for those who have read my e-mails before, you know how long it will take to read through all these.

No comments: